1. having an aerial quality : ethereal
2. the lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle)
1. not under the control of another; able to act as one wishes.
2. not or no longer confined or imprisoned.
3. without cost or payment.
Just like the lofty nest of a free-flying eagle, æry provides a home for your aircraft to escape the confines of domestic regulations, with the additional option of cost-less ongoing ownership. You can acquire an aircraft or transfer yours in, provided it is one of the types we support and based in India, GCC, SG.
1. CHOOSE US/FAA OR SAN MARINO REG
Contemporary Indian Myths to the contrary, you do NOT have to import, VT- register and hand over your aircraft to a domestic operator.
In fact, you enjoy more Freedom to Fly worldwide under the global standards-setting US FAA registry
or friendly & respected offshore one like San Marino.
Hawker 8/900XP, Challenger 604/5, Gulfstream G550
To be based in India, the Gulf States or Singapore
Streamlined, undemanding, transparent process
Choice of holding entities, domiciles, structures
Proprietary pool of pre-qualified aircraft
Firm pricing, eligibility for all-inclusive flat fee
Clear timeline, Ready-to-Fly delivery
2. OPT-IN FOR FREE ONGOING OWNERSHIP
You can stick to the traditional aircraft management model, in which you retain all financial obligations stemming from your ownership, incl. customary management fees (e.g. ~$1 mil/yr total for CL-605)
"Keep the Aircraft and Unload the Upkeep":
- aircraft available for non-owner revenue flights
(to members-only in most exclusive Strato Club)
- we assume ALL** the fixed costs
e.g. Crew, Maintenance, Insurance etc.
- AND you receive an annual return of 10%
on the aircraft's value (adjusted for residual)
- in ~150-200 flight hours per year free of charge
- PLUS ~1 free hr for each 10 hr aircraft flies > 800 hr
- beyond these comped owner hours, you can overfly as much as you like, at an all-inclusive hourly rate competitive with the charter market.
Our TermSheet fits on a napkin
One all-inclusive percentage fee
Three unassailable aircraft types
Fly-Away date measured in days
Pre-screened aircraft inventory
Standardized legal documents
No hidden or open-ended costs
No complicated exclusions
Full disclosures throughout
(IT IS, AFTER ALL, YOUR MONEY)
æry is designed to remove all obstacles in the path of Business Aircraft Ownership
(Well, you do need to have the ability to pay the aircraft purchase price)
1. By "making a nest" where closing and recording an aircraft purchase takes 45 minutes, $5 and a postcard-size application, æry bypasses entirely all external hurdles of bureaucratic "approvals" (1½ years worth in India);
2. Streamlines complex internal processes inherent in aircraft transactions by creating a standardized product;
3. Add-on option of Free Ownership removes the uncertainty of ongoing ownership costs and their interplay with highly volatile traditional revenue-to-owner models.
Compare Indian VT- vs. Free Registration
Required Government Approvals
MoCA, DGCA, MHA, BCAS,
AIA, RBI, DGFT, Customs
Compare Traditional v. Free Ownership
Free Ownership is only an OPTION. Our Bespoke, Competitively Priced traditional aircraft management package is a better fit for some æry owners, as individual preferences and circumstances vary.
A few firm steps are all it takes
to get onboard Jet Ownership
Request an informational package; your personal Pre-Closing Adviser will guide you through your choices and process
Schedule a Demo Flight; fall in love
Sign Expression of Interest; make a token, refundable Deposit
Execute Purchase Mandate, Escrow the Funds as scheduled
Be as involved or detached as you like through Pre-Buy & Closing
Show up for the Ship Naming Ceremony and Fly Away
Enjoy the Freedom Aloft of your complementary Owner Hours
Pay an all-inclusive Hourly Rate for any overflying you might do
Terminate nesting at any time for a pro-rated Exit Fee, OR
At the end of Term, exercise the Put Option of selling the aircraft back to us at Fair Market Value for a customary Remarketing Fee